Dogs




Dogs
 Click on each picture for a larger view




"Cyrus"
18 x 24 acrylic
by Craig Willms
2015

This one was commissioned by my friend Cheryl Dayton.I believe it will be a gift to the folks who own Cyrus. Cyrus is a weimaraner, a sporting or working dog of German decent. 





"Princess"
18 x 24 acrylic
by Craig Willms
2014

This one was commissioned by my niece Cartrice. Princess was her beloved Golden who left us in the spring of 2014. She was a comfort and companion to whomever needed comforting and companionship.






"Brothers"
20 x 24 acrylic
by Craig Willms
2013

A commissioned painting (by my wife) for our good friend Jill. Ahti and Junior. Brothers, grown up and grown old together... I'm hoping this painting will help Jill remember these beloved dogs forever.







"The Black Dog"
18 X 24 acrylic

2009
by Craig Willms

This is the first grayscale painting I've ever attempted. It won't be my last. It was very satisfying. I really enjoyed the challenge of using just 2 tubes of paint. Yet another entry in my Vacation Photo Project. (original photographer unknown)







"Best Friend In God's Country"

18X24 (acrylic)
2009
by Craig Willms
(click on the image for a larger view)

Based on photos by Jason Lance taken in the BWCA near Ely, MN.