Miscellaneous

Click on each picture for a larger view





"Sunset Harbor"
22 x 28 acrylic
by Craig Willms
2024









"Hockey Falls"
22 x 28 acrylic

by Craig Willms
2023








"That Perfect Day in Florida"
22 x 28 acrylic

by Craig Willms
2022








"It's A Bayass"
18 x 24 acrylic

by Craig Willms
2019

Commissioned by my sister Kathy. Her son Brok as a man and a boy is in love with fishing!
The theme taken from a famous painting of an old man fishing.











"Hops in Beer"
18 x 24 acrylic

by Craig Willms
2019

Commissioned by my wife's friend Kate. My take on a playful scene you might find at your local craft beer establishment. Without a doubt we are living in the golden age of beer!







"Flyman"
18 x 24 acrylic
by Craig Willms
2014

An idyllic moment in time. The fly line suspended in air before softly kissing the water and waking the slumbering trout just below the surface. A painting commissioned by my brother based on a photo he took many decades ago.  








"Hero's Savior"
20 x 24 acrylic
by Craig Willms
2013

This was commissioned by my friend and co-worker Al. A long time fireman Al has lots of great stories of his time in the hot coals and falling ashes. He came up with the idea based on 2 different paintings he liked. I cannot claim the concept or the original idea, I unfortunately don't know who the artists are. Here's my take...






"Hero's Savior"
detail








"It's Something You Are"
18 X 24 acrylic

2011
by Craig Willms

For my daughters boyfriend Blake, who is a fireman and EMT. The photo this was based on was from and ad in an industry trade magazine and I don't know who the photographer was.





"Babcock's Garden"
18 X 24 acrylic

2011
by Craig Willms

For my Mom in remembrance of her sister Lois who left us last year. Her garden was her joy. (original photographer unknown)






"Heaven On Ice"

18 x 24 (acrylic)

2009
by Craig Willms

Here is perhaps the strangest painting I've ever done. Heaven On Ice will resonate with those of you who cherish a sunny winter's day by dropping a line in a hole in the ice and then taking a pull from a flask filled with peppermint schnapps. This was commissioned by my brother Ken who is just such a person. The photo was taken by S. Rasmussen.










"The Iris Patch"

20 x 24 acrylic
by Craig Willms
2022